Sydney Cooking School
What Our Clients Say
– Catherine (Neutral Bay)
Thank you so much for the cooking class/dining experience. I had such a great time! Camilla and Brett were such experienced teachers, really patient and really helpful. I was able to learn new deserts and chef techniques that I could never get from a recipe book. We were able to make it and taste it, and ask any questions to get the most out of it. Honestly, it has only just made me want to learn more recipes to add to my cooking repertoire!
– Craig (Neutral Bay)
It was great, tasted so yum, can’t wait to do it again. Loved learning the chocolate fondant, so good and so easy! Great chefs, excellent teachers. I have recommended it to all my friends, I know they would love a dinner party with a DIY feel.
– Tiarn and Chris
Just a note to say thank you for such a fantastic evening!
Much to my devastation, after a series of bad degustations my husband refused to go to any restaurant and choose from the degustation menu (and forget those that only offered it). But at your venue last night, we had a break-through and you have completely restored his faith again!!!
At some restaurants we’ve always found the chefs can get a little carried away with their creativity, and whilst appreciated, sometimes the output is a series of meals which can sometimes be, simply put, inedible for the average consumer. However, what you both pulled together last night was supremo. Back to basics – a concept sorely missed these days- focusing on the natural flavours of the ingredients and trying not to be too fussy. Every meal was was fresh, full of flavour and had those secret chefy twists (what was that little red lime called again?) that us “wannabe chefs” never seem to be able to replicate with at home.
Oh and the kitchen eating area looks amazing – I was like a kid in a candy store.
Fine dining without the crap……10 out of 10!!!!
– Lynn, AMP
We all had a most enjoyable day at Sydney Cooking School with Brett and some of us have even gone on to successfully make the delicious dishes – particularly the chocolate fondant!
– Tammi, from Kirrawee, attended private dinner party
I recently attended Sydney Cooking School as a guest at friend’s private dinner party for her birthday. We all had such a wonderful time and it was nice to have the place all to ourselves! The chefs were so professional and so friendly and they catered a delicious 5 course degustation menu and we had a great time helping out with the plating and presentation of some of the dishes. We all had to make our own dessert on arrival which was so much fun. I saw Sydney Cooking School also does corporate team building events so I cannot wait to bring my colleagues back! Would definitely recommend for any occasion.
– Pauline, Team Building Event
We had a great time and we’re already talking about organizing a group for dinner there. Please pass our feedback that Brett was amazing, not only in his knowledge and delivery of the training but also very personable and sharing his experiences and generally making the evening such a success for us!
– Kim, Corporate Social Club [Nov, 2013]
We thoroughly enjoyed the cooking experience and the very relaxed setting. Everyone has been saying to me how enjoyable it was. Of course, the food was great too! There were plenty of smiles and good cheer around. We will most certainly be back when we think about cooking classes!
– Petra, attended a private Birthday BBQ function, Nov 2013
Thank you to Brett & the team, I was so impressed with the cooking school and the experience. It was so much fun, so well organised and the venue is amazing! I will definitely be passing your info on to anyone & everyone looking for a fun party/corporate gathering.
– Julie, ING DIRECT, Dec 2013“Thank you for a great afternoon yesterday. Everyone really enjoyed it, and it has been the talk of the office this morning.In particular we would like to thank the chefs, as they were fabulous and very patient!!!”
– Alena Milun, REVAL - Dec 2013
Thanks so much to you and your team for a wonderful time we had last night at ‘Sydney Cooking School’! Thanks for being very approachable, accommodating and overall easy to deal with from the beginning to the end. Everyone in our team really enjoyed yesterday’s event.
Sometimes I have no time to write a review, and our cooking class was exactly the case when I felt like sharing my positive experience with others!
Thank you, guys!
– Maria, attended Spanish cooking class [Jan 2014]
Just a quick email of thanks to you and Paul for a lovely afternoon which we spent at the Sydney Cooking School. It was so much fun, entertaining and educational for us both. Paul was excellent as a Chef/Teacher. Great company, good food, wine for me! and we didn’t have to wash up it was amazing.
Thank you once again and I will telling all our family and friends about you guys.
– Happy Customer, January 2014
Just a quick email to thank you again for our night of cooking and incredible food. it was so much fun and extremely educational!! I now know how to bake a dessert which I will be putting into practice asap! cooking and wine is a match made in heaven!
– Blair M - corporate team building event (February 2014)
Thank-you very much for last Thursday, we had a great time!
The event was such a great way to interact with colleagues on an informal basis, which certainly helps build better relationships inside the office.
Overall the event was a great success.
– Josh, Team Building Event 16 guests (Feb 2014)
Just thought that I would drop an email to say thank you for putting together a smashing event on Thursday that was thoroughly enjoyed by all! Great feedback and great event.
– Senior Manager from a Medical Company - Team Building Event (May 2014)
I just want to thank you for a great night on Tuesday night. The feedback from the team has been 100% positive and everyone has asked if we could do this again! So hopefully we will be back in 3 or 4 months. Thanks again for creating a special team building night for us.
– Senior Manager from a Medical Company - Team Building Event, 18pax (May 2014)
We asked everyone to rate the Cooking School activity on a scale of Below Average, Average, Above Average and Excellent and of 18 replies we got 2 Above Average and 16 Excellents!! So thank you very much.
– Tristan - Adult Beginner Course, May 2014“As a novice in the kitchen, I was really impressed with friendliness of the staff, the facilities and the course structure. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to get their cooking skills off the ground!”CheersTristan
– MELANIE KLASSEN, EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, AWE LIMITED - Team Building Event, July 2014
Just a quick note to say thank you very much to you, Brett and Paul for running a great event for us last night.
I’m getting lots of really good feedback from those who participated and it seemed like everyone was having a great time. The recipes have already been shared with those who couldn’t make it and there’s been lots of talk in the kitchen about it this morning. Always a good sign!
– Helen - Hen's Party, June 2014Just wanted to provide some feedback from Saturday night’s experience.
The bride and party had a fantastic time!! Brett was a fantastic host and we had some great laughs. We will definitely be recommending Sydney Cooking School to our friends, family and work colleagues.
Thank you so much for your prompt replies to my emails and being so helpful throughout the whole process.
– Nick - Team Building Event, July 2014Just wanted to pass on our thanks to you guys for our team building event this week.We all had a brilliant time and Paul was a superb host. It inspired me to try some new things in the kitchen and I learned a heap of tips and tricks which is always a massive bonus on these kind of days.